Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Make Way For The Positive Day

I make it my monthly duty to rummage through the pages of practically every magazine out there to find my favourite articles and outfit ideas for my inspiration binder
I was feeling pretty tired from my long walk this morning so I opted to wear my most comfortable pair of Citizen's of Humanity jeggings and two major staple pieces in my closet - a white blouse, and my favourite jean vest with a dash of red lipstick. 
 For the past month or so I have made many big and better changes to my life. It's an incredibly rewarding feeling when you achieve your goals, whether it may be to eat healthier and exercise more, clean out your closet, spend more time with family, stop procrastinating homework (eeek) or to make even the slightest changes like...get 8 hours of sleep, go for a walk each day, read a book, make a new friend, listen to new music, be on time, or save your money so you can purchase those Alexander Wang pumps that you can't get off of your mind...
Whatever YOUR changes may be, make them positive ones. 
Set goals and YOU will see a difference in the way you live your life. 
"You just can't live in that negative way...make way for the positive day" - Bob Marley

2 comments:

  1. It's a great thing to build your own personal style file, isn't it? Not everything from the pages of Vogue is super wearable for everyday, but it's fun finding elements that are.

    Sarah
    Cable Car Couture

    ReplyDelete